FMCG Sales Training in Hindi copy copy
About The Event
About the Event
Audience – FMCG Sales Professionals
Language – Hindi
Proficiency – Beginner to Advance
Duration – 2 Days | Sat & Sun
Timings – 9am – 12:30 pm.
1. Developing Go Getter Attitude, Building & Maintaining Relationships
- Selling As ‘A Professional’
- Qualities Of A Top Performing FMCG Salesperson
- Role of Discipline, Time Management, Planning, Execution, Presentation, Communication & Decision Making Skills in Success.
- Understanding the role of Relationships With Channel Partners in Sales Success.
- Strategies to build relationships at a professional & personal level.
- How to proactively handle partner complaints for effective relationship building
- Do’s & Don’t of Relationship Building
2. Increasing Coverage – Hiring New Channel Partners
- Territory Planning & Goal Setting
- Know your Customer – ABC Channel Partners Categorisation & Targeting Plan
- How to find, appoint, manage and evaluate prospective channel partners
- Sales Pitch Development – USPs (Unique Selling Points) Of Your Product, In-Line With Channel Partner & End-User Needs
- Meeting Planning & Preparations Strategies
- Grooming & Ice-breaker strategies
- Identifying the need of partners using consultative approach
- Product Presentation using Value Selling and USPs
- Professional Presentation & Communication Techniques
- Distributor Objections Handling Techniques
- Best Negotiations & On-Spot Order Closing Techniques
3. Increasing Primary & Secondary Sales Volumes from existing network
- Top 5 Strategies including to increase Sales from existing Network
- Top 5 Relationship Building Strategies.
- HAL Model to Categorising existing Network based on Sales performance
- Goal & Plan Setting for High, Average and Low Performers
- Top strategies to drive sales from high performing channel parters
- Top sales strategies to drive sales from Average & low performers
- Top Visibility Strategies to drive more Sales.
- How to use Trade Promotions effectively to drive Sales
- Do’s & Don’t of managing existing network.
4. Beat Route Planning – Productivity
- Daily Planning for MTD Sales Target
- Planning & Setting Daily Goals for New Partner Coverage
- Planning & Setting Daily Goals for Existing Partner Sales
- Planning for Payments & Collections
- Learning how to review Shelf Space, product placements, marketing materials for more visibility & sales.
- How to effectively use Phone and Personal Visits to drive more contacts
- Assets & Tools needed for effective & productive day.
5. New Product Launches
- Sales Pitch organising for New Product Launch
- Objections Planning & Handling
- ECO Planning & Strategies
- Volume, Sampling & Stocking Planning & Strategies
- Visibility Planning & Strategies
Terms & Conditions | Refund Policy
- You will be provided access to Workshop Recording.
- Digital Certificate will be shared with you within 1 week of training completion
- You will be offered 24/5 Ón-Demand’ Call Support.
- You can request for a refund anytime 48 hours before the event
- Refunds will be processed within 2 to 5 business days.
- No Refunds will be offered post event.
- For requesting refunds, please contact us at email@example.com with payment receipt.
Last Date: 12-02-2022