CSPO Training APAC 05 – 06 March 2022 by Epic Agility
Last Date: 03-03-2022
Start Date: 03-03-2022USD 600
About The Event
Trainer – Anderson Hummel
A Certified ScrumMaster® helps project teams properly use Scrum, increasing the likelihood of the project’s overall success. CSMs understand Scrum values, practices, and applications and provide a level of knowledge and expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers. CSMs act as “servant leaders,” helping the rest of the Scrum team work together and learn the Scrum framework. CSMs also protect the team from both internal and external distractions.
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Foundations
- Scrum compared to Waterfall
- Scrum Values and where can you best use Scrum
- Overview of Scrum Roles
- ScrumMaster: Responsibilities & Authority
- Product Owner: Responsibilities, Authority, Constraints…etc.
- The Team: Responsibilities, Authority, Teamwork & Characteristics.
- Impact on Traditional Roles.
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Daily Scrum Meeting
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Sprint Retrospective Meeting
- Product Backlog
- Product Increment and the Definition of Done
- Sprint Backlog
Putting it all Together:
- ScrumMaster Responsibilities and Skills
- Class Celebration & Retrospective
There are no prerequisites for attending the course itself. A degree of course completion from our Certified Scrum Trainer makes you eligible for Scrum Alliance’s Online CSM Test.
To gain the CSM certification, candidates must:
❖ Understand the concepts of Scrum.
❖ Attend a two-day CSM course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer.
❖ After completing your CSM course, you will receive an email from Scrum Alliance that includes a link to create your login credentials. You will use those credentials to gain access to the Online CSM Test.
❖ Take the online CSM test.
- Score a minimum of 37 correct answers out of 50 questions to pass the CSM test.
- On successfully passing the test, you will be asked to accept the License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
You will then receive the official designation of Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) from Scrum Alliance, along with a two-year membership with Scrum Alliance.
If you are already a Scrum Alliance Member, the CSM Test will be available through a link from your dashboard. Once the test is complete, you will be asked to accept a license agreement and your CSM badge will appear on your profile.
The CSM Test fee is included in your course fee; however, if you fail the test a second time, you will need to pay a $25 exam fee to Scrum Alliance before taking the exam a third time. Scrum Alliance recommends that anyone who fails three times, must re-take the CSM course before attempting the exam a fourth time.
More Events From Same Organizer
Similar Category Events