B2B Sales Closing Workshop
About The Event
About the Event
Audience : Sales Professionals | Entrepreneurs | Freelancers | Consultants | Coaches
Industry : IT/Telecom, Automobile, Industrial, Manufacturing, HVAC, Professional Services etc…
Proficiency : Beginner to Advance
Language : English
- Are you in Inside or Field Sales?
- Do you sell product or services to Indian or International Clients?
Are you facing any of the following sales closing challenges?
- Customer likes your Product but don’t buy and makes execuses?
– We are happy with our existing solutions/provider?
– Your solution is expensive and other are offering it in less price?
– We currently do not have a need?
– Our management is currently not interested?
- Customers don’t share company information and you have to run behind multiple decision makers for a Sale?
- Customers disappear after hearing the pricing?
- Customers compare your solution with Cheaper Competition and demand Heavy Discounts?
- Customers take best offers and discounts from you but still dissappear and don’t buy?
- Customers stop answering your phones or stop responding to your emails?
What will you Learn & Gain | How to double your Sales Conversion?
- How to use Personal Branding, Emotional Intelligence & Relationship building skills to increase likeability with customers so they give you more respect, time, attention and share all kind of information with you.
- How to use Contexual Selling Techniques to identify different type of customer and to align your pitch accordingly.
- How to use Consultative Selling Skills to discover customer buying motivation and pitch to it.
- How to use Value Selling techniques to make Customers understand your product or service value and why they should buy from you and buy it right now?
- How to identify and showcase Product USPs to beat Cheaper Competition and win more sales.
- How to use objections handling technique to surface customer hidden objections and turn it around to win more sales.
- How to use negotiation techniques to strategically turn Discount Demands from Customer to your Advantage
- How to use Negotiations & Add-onselling to grow deal size 2 or three times.
- How to be more productive at meeting Customers.
10 AM – 1 PM | Sales Conversions | Consultative Approach | Value Selling | Presentation Skills
What will you Learn?
- Understand Customer Persona, Psychology of Buying and Reverse-Psychology
- Why First Meeting/Call is Crucial and How to Prepare for it.
- Position yourself as an Authority & Trusted Adviser in First Meeting
- How to uncover the full set of buyer needs and deal potential using RAMP Model.
- How to re-enforce your Product Value using PSG and Storytelling model.
- How to Create Value Proposition and Deliver Killer Sales Demos & Presentations.
- Sales Language, Right and Wrong Words, Questions to asks.
- How to handle difficlt sutuations arise during customer call or meeting such as :
- Customer do not share much information about his/her preferce, current situation etc…
- Customer enquiry about pricing first
- Customer do not show interest in your solution
- Customer compares your solution with other solutions and focus on missing features etc..
2PM – 5PM | Objections Handling | Negotiations | Closing Techniques | Sales Pipeline Management | Followups
What will you Learn?
- Top 15 Sales Objections related to Features, company, Pricing, deliver & Cheaper Competition Objections and Why Customer Raises those?
- How to address these Objections with Encouraging Responses.
- Understanding Buyer’s Psychology of Negotiations, Persuasion and Buying.
- Strategies to justify Product Value over price & competition using ‘Option Question’
- Top Strategies to avoid price discounts and unreasonable demands from buyers.
- How to laid down Safe Payment Options, Payment Terms, Payment Cycle and more.
- Strategies to increase deal size multi-fold using up-selling & Cross-Selling.
- Top Closing Techniques, Sales Pipeline Management, Sales Productivity Techniques.
Meet Your Trainer | Mr. Amit Sharma.
6times Awarded Best Sales Coach, Trainer and Consultant in India.
Author – Amazon Bestseller Sales Decoded Book
Mr. Amit has 17 years of extensive Sales Experience handling global business development, sales and customer relationship management working with big brands such as HP, GMR, ICICI. Mr. Amit has handled various sales positions from Sales Executive to Director. Mr. Amit has trained over 1,00,000 Sales Professionals from over 750+ B2B & B2C organisations such as – Infosys, Accuvate Technologies, Zoho, Zebronics, L&T, ICICI, Puravankara, Huhtamaki, Kirlosakar, Vivo, Tommyhilfiger, Swarovski, GRT Hotels & Resorts etc…
Last Date: 06-01-2022